Talk Sew: Nancy Bednar
Join Gayle as she welcomes garment and serger guru, Nancy Bednar for a chat about serging the "what if?" projects. In our 4th Episode, Nancy shows us how to quilt using a cover stitch chainstitch, make a double rolled hem and make a vinyl zippered pouch all on the serger.
PREMIERS Sunday, October 4 at 6PM (CDT) on YouTube
Something Wicked Quilt-A-Long
Check out our friend, Kristen at Woolly Petals and her totally adorable witch hat quilt a long. It starts September 26 and runs through October 31, 2020. Her blog is where you can sign-up for this fun fall project. Everyone who registers receives a digital BERNINA of Naperville coupon booklet to use through out the remainder of 2020 (Details coming soon via WoolyPetals). In the meantime, get your thinking witch hat on!
Follow @WoolyPetals on Instagram
FAVORITE FABRIC COLLECTIONS
New and favorite Fabric collections are ready to ship to you. Don't forget that orders over $100 qualify for FREE shipping.
We have Trade-Ins
The Swiss Twiggy: BERNINA artista 165
Meet the BERNINA artista 165 with Embroidery Module, 5.5mm wide stitching and a hard carrying case. In her day she was the little sister to our Swiss Mrs. Now she is a perfect companion for any new sewist young or old.
The Swiss Twiggy can embroider through Cork, leather, chiffon and other challenging fabrics, makes a beautiful 1/4" seam and can free-motion quilt.
Much like her big sister, Twiggy has adapted well to US customs. She loves quilting, crafts, garments, and when properly coaxed, she can even talk to a laptop or personal computer.
Please visit Twiggy. Once you lay your eyes on her purple mutlifunction knobs, you will not be able to resist her.
During these challenging times, you've turned to sewing. Help make sure your BERNINA serger, quilting, sewing and embroidery machines are running at their best.
Make an appointment today: 331-472-4231.
Building relationships take work. BERNINA of Naperville recognizes that our premium products and services can sometimes come with a high-ticket price. That’s why we provide services that put our money where our mouth is.
In-Store Shopping Policy
In order to shop in-store at BERNINA of Naperville
• Face Coverings are required for entry into the store and must be worn as long as you remain in the store. PLEASE NOTE: If you are physically unable to wear a loose fitting face covering, we offer Curb-Side pick-up, online ordering, free shipping to your house on orders over $100 and online tutorials on our YouTube channel and personall over-the-phone and email support.
• Social Distancing must be practiced (we have floor markers to help you out).
• Limited number of customers in the store at one time (You may have to wait outside).
• Sanitizing stations can be found at entrance, cutting table and check out.
• We will continue with Curbside pick-up and drop-off for as long as it is necessary.
• Online transactions will forever be an option, however our free shipping threshold has increased to $100 or more.
Of course during these "Business Unusual times," we will continue to provide online or curbside pick up.
Need a machine serviced? Simply drop it off with us Monday - Fridays 10am - 5pm.
Hi Friends, It's me, your favourite English Bulldog and Shop Dog, Camilla Barker Bowles. You've probably been wondering where I've been, what I've been doing and if I'm getting enough treats. You'll ...Read more
BERNINA of Naperville is an authorized dealer for BERNINA and bernette sewing machines BERNINA Longarm Quilting systems, BERNINA Multi-Needle Embroidery and Laurastar ironing systems.
Monday - Wednesday & Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday - Friday 10 AM - 8PM
2764 Aurora Ave, Suite 100
Naperville, IL 60540