Sewcialverted Distancing and Depriving Your Bulldog of Belly Rubs
It's me, Camilla Barker Bowles, the world's most loved shop dog and best behaved two-year-old English bulldog BERNINA of Naperville mascot the greater Chicagoland area has known.
As I write this, I'm reflecting on what I can do to try to help. Without thumbs, the tasks are a little limiting, but here it goes:
- Make a skull cap for the Western Suburban Chicago Hospitals
- Support your local businesses - they need it
- Buy fabric from Mom's store, watch her videos and take advantage of her coupons and special offerings. I can tell you that she is working her hair extensions off getting things shipped straight away.
- Get a new machine to make your face masks! BERNINA is allowing Mom to ship a machine direct to you. we even have machines totally capable of making everything starting around $120; call 331-472-4231 to learn more.
- Order from your favorite restaurants and have date nights at home: DO NOT FORGET TO TREAT YOUR CANINE COMPANIONS
- Spend time with your family, that means getting your head out of your mobiles
- Be good to strangers
- Try not to be afraid of people wearing facemasks, they're not there to rob you, they are trying to stay away from your germs.
|Finally, everyone out there, put you hand on your belly and give it a gentle rub. Doesn't that feel comforting? Oh, and wash your hands, don;t touch your face and stay home, BERNINA of Naperville is just on the other end of a phone or an internet connection.|
Love and prayers,