Rare Bear Kit
Join the Rare Bear Army here at BERNINA of Naperville and make a Rare Child a one-of-a-kind Bear for comfort awareness and support.
Rare Bears are the brainchild of Christina Waters from Rare Science. Rare Science is a non-profit research organization that focuses on accelerating identification of more immediate therapeutic solutions for kids with rare disease potentially through repurposing currently approved drugs and other therapeutic approaches.
There are over 15 million children just in the US stricken with a Rare Disease.
Your Rare Bear kit includes:
- 12 - Fat Eighths ($22.50): Please indicate in the comments on checkout which color of fabric you prefer
- Simplicity Pattern C5461 ($5.46)
- Eyes and Heart Machine Embroidery files ($5.00) DOWNLOAD HERE
- Rare Science Feet (Free)
- Serialized Rare Bear Label (Free)
- All Rare Bears have a serial number tag sewn into the back seam of each bear. These serial numbers tie the bear maker to the child. Each number is unique.
For every Kit sold, BERNINA of Naperville will donate $15 to RareScience.org