This easy to stitch out design, is intended to make one 7" Chenille Square.
VIDEO COMING SOON
Instructions for stitching out:
- Layer 8-12 layers of loosely woven fabric like guaze or rayon
- Hoop one layer of Polymesh Stabilizer in the BERNINA Maxi Hoop (Design can be enlarged to 9" on BERNINA 8 Series with the Jumbo Hoop)
- Stitch out color #1: This is the placement line for your base fabric
- Stitch out color #2: This will stitch down your base fabric
- Place your multiple layers of fabric, then Stitch color #3
- Stitch out color #4
- Use a slash cutter to cut between each line and fluff with a brush.