The Promise Quilt: For Rank Beginners
Thursday, April 22 and Friday April 30, 6-8pm
THIS IS A HANDS-ON CLASS> Do not sign up if you are not near driving distance to Naperville, Illinois.
The Promise Quilt is such a fun color blocking quilt pattern designed by the talented Charisma Horton, we just had to share it in a class. This quilt is made up of large half-square triangles and just a few quarter-square triangles.
We've made two, large and small and you will want to pick your size before signing up. Whether you make it large or small, it requires the same amount of blocks.
This class is 2 sessions:
Session 1: Labeling, cutting accuracy and assembling half-square and quarter-square triangles with various techniques for you to choose your favorite method.
Session 2: Sewing the blocks together
- The Promise Pattern
- 10 Fabrics of your choice plus go with solids for pinwheel star
- Sewing machine with Quarter inch foot or serger (yes, you can make this fast on a serger)
- Little snips
- Thread to sew it together
- $40 coupon to quilt your quilt after class series
We are limiting our classes to 3 people per hands-on session and 6 people for clubs and demos. We will be strictly enforcing the following guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Wednesday and Saturday, 10AM - 5PM, Thursday - Friday 1PM - 8PM
- When possible, please bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class