Spring Up Basket
Monday, August 24, 3PM-5PM
We can't think of a better way to distract yourself from making masks than to make these super cute spring baskets. We will be making the small size fore class so please have you supplies ready and cut out.
1/2 Yard: Outer
1/2 Yard: Inner
1 Yard: Stabilizer (like SF101 or armoweft)
Sewing Machine (with power cord, foot control, manual, standard sewing foot)
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class