Sandhill Bag Class
THIS IS A HANDS-ON CLASS> Do not sign up if you are not near driving distance to Naperville, Illinois.
You will simply love this little sling bag. We think of it as a Fanny Pack you wear around your shoulder. It is perfect plain, or with embroidered accents.
You will cut out, and assemble while learning the following techniques
- Following a bag pattern
- Fusing interfacing
- Zipper building and insertion
- Sewing hardware in
- Sewing curves into a flat piece
- Lining insertion
- Straps assembly
Supplies must be purchased before class:
- Sandhill Pattern
- 5/8 Yard outer fabric
- 5/8 Yard lining fabric
- 1 1/2 Yards of SF 101 or one roll of fusible woven
- 1 yard of Deco Bond
- 1 package of Sallie Tomato Zippers with heads (you will need three heads)
- Hardware to match zipper; 1" or 1 1/2" D Ring, Swivel clip and slider.
- Thread - Mettler 40 wt Silk Finish
- Size 90 Topstitch needle and Size 90 Universal needle
- Lunch money, Lunch or your phone to order take out.