Programming Pizzaz: ONLINE TUTORIAL
Warning, this was our first video :)
Your BERNINA 4, 5, 7 and 8 Series machines can do way more than you think, AND you can adjust them to read your minds (well, maybe not exactly), but pretty close. This second hour of class covers programming the embroidery portion, so those of you interested in embroidery are welcome to stay, but if you do now have that feature, class will only be one-hour in length.
This class is for All BERNINA sewing machines only.
We are limiting our hands-on classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow sewists