Rolled Hem Mayhem: Thursday, November 5, 5:30-7:30PM
We’re making napkins and ribbon for those last minute Thanksgiving place settings. But this class is more than that. Gayle will demonstrate how to take your rolled hems to the next level.
This class is for BERNINA and bernette overlocker machines.
We are limiting our hands-on classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow sewists