Ruler Work Quilting: Saturday, November 21, 11AM - 1PM
Saturday, November 21, 11AM - 1PM
See a sneak peak
Doodling is fun, but sometimes straight lines are needed. In this class, you will learn the benefits of ruler work versus a walking foot, plus play around with free-motion techniques.
- Fat Quarter for top fabric
- Fat Quarter for backing
- 18”×22” cotton batting
- Contrasting thread to fabric (to evaluate your quilting)
- Mechanical pencil for fabric
- Topstitch needles 70
- Scissors for cutting thread
- Ryler Work foot (for BERNINA owners, foot #72 or #96)
- Sewing Machine (with power cord, foot control, mannual)
- Quilting gloves
- Self threading needles (CLQ2006)
- 505 Spray
- Supreme Slider
- Water-Soluble Thread
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class