Learn to Quilt: Disappearing 9-Patch
This is a 3-Part class.
FRIDAYS, August 7, 14 and 21, 6PM - 8PM: $75
Make use of the 5” Square packs and some pre-cut solid 5” squares to make this bright quilt top. You will learn to sew a 1/4” seam, properly press and baste your quilt top with a backing and batting.
Class 1: Piecing the blocks
Class 2: Assembling into the quilt-top layout
Class 3: Quilting on a domestic machine or BERNINA Q Series (Sign up early to use one of ours!)
Supply List Needed:
- 60 - 5" Squares of various coordinating prints (consider our Itty Bitty Bundles found in-store)
- 48 - 5" black squares (or other neutral color to go with your print material)
- Thread to match - We prefer Mettler Silk Finish 100% Cotton or Aurifil Thread.
- If you bring your own machine, you will need a 1/4" Patchwork foot to fit
- Pattern is included in the class registration fee