Introduction to Your BERNINA 4, 5, and 7 Series Machine: Tuesday, October 27, 5-7PM
WATCH TNT TUTORIAL (below) prior to class.
Learn the basic machine operation of your BERNINA 435, B 475, B 480, B 535, B 570, B 590, B 710, B 720, B 740, B 750, B 770, B 780 and B 790 sewing machines. We cover threading, bobbin winding, stitch selection, altering stitches and regular oiling and cleaning.
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class