How to Use Your BERNINA 5, 7, 8 Series and bernette 70/79 Embroidery Machine, Friday, December 11, 6-8PM
In this class you learn the basics of operating your embroidery machine, maintaining it and troubleshooting.
This class is for BERNINA and bernette embroidery capable machines.
BERNINA 5 Series Machine YOUTUBE Tutorial
BERNINA 8 Series Machine YOUTUBE Tutorial
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class