O Christmas Tree Tiling Scene Class
THIS IS A HANDS-ON CLASS> Do not sign up if you are not near driving distance to Naperville, Illinois.
It’s the Holidays in July & August here at BERNINA of Naperville and nothing can get you in the mood for the festive season like sewing with your Grandma. Ann, our adopted grannie, is just perfect to guide you through these cheerful projects from our affiliate partners, Embroideryonline.com.
Ann will walk you through Th steps necessary to make this easy Tiling Scene featuring a time-honored tradition, the Christmas Tree.
This is a great gift to give, item to hang in a tight space where there is no room for a tree, or - stitch the tiles out and use them as Christmas cards at family gatherings to assemble to parts of your hearts together this holiday.
$65 teaching FEE also includes the design collection from OESD.
Additional Supplies Required:
- We recommend a dark blue or black solid fabric.you will need at least 3 1/2 yards.
THREAD: RECEIVE 15% off your Isacord Thread. Simply use CODE: OTREE at checkout.
OTHER SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Expert Point and Press Tool
- OESD Perfect Embroidery Press Cloth
- Embroidery Needles Sharp 75/11
- 505 Temporary Spray Adhesive
- Ruler, rotary cutter, mat
- Contrasting bobbin thread (seam stitch only, may be different colors)
- Water soluble thread
You do not need to bring your sewing/embroidery machine. However, please bring the following:
- Your largest Embroidery Hoop
- Note pad and pen
- USB Stick