Faux Chenille on the BERNINA Q 24
Saturday, August 22, 1PM - 3PM
In this class you will make a faux chenille pillow or scarf using the BERNINA Q 24 and Q matic software. You will learn how to load fabric, layer it, and cut gauze on the bias.
Class Fee covers 2 1/2 yards of gauze fabric
We are limiting this class to 4 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class