Embroidered Bianca Blouse Class
In this three-part class, you will make an embroidered peasant blouse from start to finish.
Class two is hands-on and all about the small details. You will make a decorative stitched embellished facing, gather with the #16 foot and learn to use a narrow hem foot #60-69.
Class three will complete the construction.
Supplies included: 2 ½ yards of Deluxe Cupro Organdy
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Sewing Machine (you may use one of ours for the hands-on classes, please let us know in advance)
- Feet: Standard sewing, #10 Edge stitch foot, Rolled Hem Foot #64, Gathering Foot #16
- Seralene or Aurifil thread
- Thread for embroidery design
- Bobbin fill for embroidery
- Aquamesh Stabilizer for embroidery and decorative stitching
- 1/2 yard of cream Armoweft interfacing
- Small Scissors
- Straight pins
- Water-Soluble marking pen
- Home Printer
- Embroidery Machine or combo machine