Creative Sewing: Fancy Stitches, Fringing, Circles and more on your BERNINA
THIS IS A HANDS-ON CLASS> Do not sign up if you are not near driving distance to Naperville, Illinois.
Use your machine to the fullest when you're sewing. This class will teach you the following:
- Effectively using the Free Hand System and needle down to create the perfect Chain Stitch, we call it the BERNINA Chain - it's a great way to couch!
- Why you need the Needle Down and Hover Functions
- Using the #7 Tailor Tack Foot
- Using the Mock Hand Quilting Stitch
- Dabble in Applique
- Use pattern elongate and pattern limitation
- Sew on a Button
This class is for BERNINA and bernette 70 series Sewing Machines.
We supply the fabric, thread and stabilizers and you can sample presser feet and other notions.
You must bring your BERNINA or bernette sewing machine. We will send a specific supply list no earlier than a couple of days before class.