Cover and Chain Stitching: Monday, August 24 6-7PM
Bring in a t-shirt (nothing precious please) to hem for this hands-on class to learn how to use a coverstitch machine, and convert your combo machine to coverstitching.
This class is for BERNINA and bernette overlocker machines.
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class