Edge to Edge (E2E) Quilting in the Hoop
THIS IS A HANDS-ON CLASS> Do not sign up if you are not near driving distance to Naperville, Illinois.
This class is for learning to quilt in your BERNINA or bernette embroidery module and connect continuous line quilting designs together. Our friends at Embroideryonline.com have a ton of choices. We will be working on a design that is pre-loaded on your machine, but after you find out how easy it is, your will be finishing your own projects with this technique and searching for more continuous line designs. We have a ton.
- 2 - 18" x 20” Fat Quarter
- 1 - 18" x 20" batting
- Contrasting Mettler Silk Finish 100% Cotton thread in top, same thread of a different color wound in the bobbin to match fabric (to evaluate your quilting)
- Heat Vanishing or water-soluble pen
- Machine Quilting size 75 needles
- Scissors for cutting thread
- Embroidery Machine with embroidery foot
- Power cord
- KK2000 Spray or 505 Spray
- Printable Template Sheets