BERNINA Embroidery: October 3, 11:30AM - 1:30PM
Watch Sneak Peak
First, Gayle will give you a demo of different types of couching feet used the traditional way. Then You will use the #43 free-motion couching foot when you embroider. You will need to have the BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.2 to make your own designs. This class covers designing a couching project and stitching it out.
BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 owners and those looking to purchase the BERNINA design software 8 are welcome, as well as Free-Motion Couching foot #43 owners.
Please bring your Sewing machine, module and large hoop to class.
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class