Mini Embroidered Hoops: ONLINE TUTORIAL, Saturday, December 12, 10AM-Noon
THIS CLASS IS FOR RANK BEGINNERS!
$25 includes mini hoops, stabilized fabric and vaiegated cotton, and solid thread.
You have a machine and you just don;t know horw to use those decorative stitches? Take this class and sew them out to create a special 2020 ornament that is one of a kind!
Class fee includes all supplies to make one mini hoop of stitches.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Stabilize material for decorative stitching
- Select stitches
- Use the memory finction (if you have it)
- Look Cool
Please bring our sewing machine, power cord, foot control, decorative stitch foot, and small scissors.
We are limiting this class to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class