Easy and Reversible Wooden Handle Bag: ONLINE TUTORIAL
THIS CLASS IS FOR RANK BEGINNERS!
$50 includes Purse handles, fabric for outer and inner bag, stabilizer, buttons and pattern.
Remember the seventies? the cool bags that were reversible with the wooden handles? So does Gayle and she is determined to bring them back.
In this class you will make a reversible bag from the BERNINA of Naperville pattern, learn how to:
- Interface fabric
- Cut out a pattern
- Sew a seam
- Stitch 6 identical buttonholes
- Sew on buttons
- Look Cool
- Fabric, thread, Interfacing, buttons and purse handles are all included in class fee
- If you would like a special fabric for your bag, please let us know in the comments or come in to pick yours 48 hours before class
- Sewing machine with power cord, foot control, manual, standard sewing and buttonhole foot
- Shears, 4" scissors
We are limiting our classes to 6 people per session and we will be strictly enforcing some guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM
- You must bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- You must bring your own notions, tools, accessories, and equipment
- BERNINA of Naperville has put together a sewing box for purchase to carry your supplies in
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class