Learn to Quilt: Anita's Arrowhead
Thursdays, April 3 and 16, 6:30PM-9PM
This is a clever technique using 10" squares and one background fabric throughout.
Supply List Needed:
- 20 - 10" Squares of various coordinating prints (consider our Bitty Bundles found in-store)
- 20 - 10" background squares (or other neutral color to go with your print material), 1 1/2 yards total
- Thread to match - We prefer Mettler Silk Finish 100% Cotton or Aurifil Thread.
- If you bring your own machine, you will need a 1/4" Patchwork foot to fit
- Pattern is included in the class registration fee