Elizabeth Hartman Block of the Month: Watch on YouTube
Third Saturday of Every Month: March 21, April 18, May 16, June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19, October 17 and November 21: 9AM-10AM
We're using Elizabeth Harman's North Stars pattern for our 9-month long Block of the Month sew-a-long. A mix of Arctic animals in a sampler quilt featuring nine different 24in blocks that blend animal motifs and traditional patchwork piecing will be ready for you to quilt this winter.
The monthly sessions start at 9AM, where you will receive your kit to make each month's block.
- Month 1: Polar Bear: WATCH TUTORIAL
- Month 2: Walrus: WATCH TUTORIAL
- Month 3: Eagle: WATCH TUTORIAL
- Month 4: Narwhal: WATCH TUTORIAL
- Month 5: Baby Seal: WATCH TUTORIAL
- Month 6: Otters: WATCH TUTORIAL
- Month 7: Musk Ox
- Month 8: Foxes
- Month 9: Elk
Final quilt measures 82in x 82in.
Block of the Month fee includes The North Stars quilt pattern and 9 quilt block kits (fabric only). Additional supplies include:
- Sashing and Border fabric