Introduction to your BERNINA or bernette Sewing Machine
THIS IS A HANDS-ON CLASS> Do not sign up if you are not near driving distance to Naperville, Illinois.
Learn the ins and outs of your new BERNINA or bernette. You will the basic machine operation and trouble shooting and cleaning techniques. Please indicate your machine model in the notes section when signing up.
We are limiting our classes to 3 people per hands-on session and 6 people for clubs and demos. We will be strictly enforcing the following guidelines.
- You must wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering, we have a growing list of online instructional videos you may watch from home.
- In addition, we offer facetime support through video texting and email Monday through Wednesday and Saturday, 10AM - 5PM, Thursday - Friday 1PM - 8PM
- When possible, please bring your own sewing machine, for your own safety and well being.
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Please stay 6 feet (that’s 2 yards) away from fellow students during class